The Forty-first Edition of the FINAT Label Competition is accepting entries until March 26, 2021
We have entered a new year which again is offering the label industry ample opportunities to show its influence in society's infrastructure, to demonstrate its ability to look beyond the technical boundaries and to explore new ways of overcoming challenges and push innovation to new limits. In short, the label community remains a spirited, confident and powerful platform with an aptitude to excel in whichever sector it operates.
Having said this, we would specifically like to address label converters all over the globe. Now is the time to boost morale amongst your team and show the world your craftsmanship and skill in label printing.
The FINAT Label Competition is eager to accept your colourful, imaginative and of course, immaculately printed labels for 2021. (Remember your labels must have been produced between 1st January 1 and December 31, 2020). You have the opportunity to surpass the quality of last year's winners who are now enjoying the fruits of their labour. They not only received their well-earned awards, which now have a prominent place of pride in their office, they were also honoured with an online awards ceremony on November 26, 2020 that was viewed by many in the worldwide label community.
The goal of our label competition is to:
- To promote and highlight the advantages and uses of self-adhesive labels as an effective marketing, promotional or identification tool.
- To encourage printers/converters to extend the technical and quality boundaries of the self-adhesive and narrow web flexible packaging industries.
- To promote the use of label and narrow web techniques on a worldwide basis for the benefit of the label and associated industries in general.
What’s in it for you:
- Of course, an award if your label(s) is/are amongst the winning entries.
- All winning entries will be available to view after the virtual awards ceremony on our website.
- Comprehensive exposure of the winning label(s) in all the label industry media platforms, including the FINAT LNO and the mainstream package and printing journals. During Labelexpo Europe years, the winners will also be featured in the Hall of Fame Gallery on our booth.
- Possibly also an award in the 2021 L9 World Label Competition if your label(s) is/are selected by the chairman of judges to be entered in this global competition and if it/they are amongst the winners.
We invite you to enter to win an award and take your place in our hall of fame. Deadline for entries is set for Friday, March 26, 2021.