Success for Greek label printer Cabas S.A in the inaugural Printing Awards 2020 with three nominations and four awards
The first Printing Awards competition organised by Boussias Communications in Greece was a great success with many leading companies in the field of printing and graphic arts taking part.
Cabas won four awards in total, with three entries in the following categories:
- Label Printer of the Year
- Technology-Digital Printing
- Labels-Digital category
The very high quality of the labels which were produced using state-of-the-art printing technology was the driving reason for their outstanding success in all three categories.
Cabas were especially honoured to receive one of only two PLATINUM awards, which they won with their high quality customer labels in the Technology - Digital Printing category. Special integral features of the labels are:
- Iridescent security foil which has a unique pattern;
- Micro-printing making it impossible to reproduce the labels without the original files, thereby guaranteeing authenticity;
- A security label which indicates tampering or unauthorised opening of the packaging
- A foil label;
- A label that includes 3-D engraving with gold print, variable elements, silk-screen printing, with extra varnish and printed on self-adhesive carton board.
Cabas would like to thank all their customers who have entrusted the company to supply high quality products to them on an ongoing basis. They are valuable partners in helping Cabas to reach new "quality heights" in their label production. The customers are foremost in tapping into the potential of Cabas, a company which endeavours to excel just that extra bit more every day.