New from Mitsubishi: Satin coated Inkjet Paper with Offset Characteristics
With JETSCRIPT DLS 9020, Mitsubishi HiTec Paper is offering a new, double-sided satin coated inkjet paper for the growing market of high-speed inkjet printing. The special feature is that the 90g paper provides a unique offset feel and is ideally suited for use with both pigment and dye inks.
More and more high-speed inkjet users want to use a paper that displays offset characteristics. With DLS 9020, Mitsubishi now meets this requirement. This creates a new business opportunity for printing specialists, because DLS 9020 is designed specifically for applications such as print-on-demand, brochures & magazines, transpromo and direct mail.The new paper offers a number of features:
- Satin coated both sides
- Satin on printed surface also
- Unique offset feel
- Good opacity and very good colour reflection
- High White
- Wide colour gamut allows for accurate reproduction of even critical colours
- Very good full-area reproduction
- Designed for pigment & dye inks
- Immediate and fast processing in post printing process
- De-inkable and thus ecologically sustainable
JETSCRIPT DLS 9020 is available in jumbo rolls in various widths from now. Inkjet Papers for all applications from one source - only at Mitsubishi HiTec Paper.For more information and samples please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.