Flint Group presents its advanced NitroBase WZ65 Concentrates
Lifting Product Quality in Flexo Printing to its Next Dimension
Flint Group Flexible Packaging strongly believes that stagnation is regression and that only future-oriented thinking with continuous innovation leads to mutual success. A prime example is the upgrade of the NC-based concentrate range for high performance flexo printing
Thomas Strohe, Commercial Product Director Flexible Packaging EMEA, explains “Our new NitroBase WZ65 range has been further developed to meet today’s and tomorrow’s requirements for high-speed printing and highest quality in flexo.”
Flint Group’s latest NitroBase WZ65 Concentrates offer the following main characteristics:
- Maximum colour strength and pigmentation to allow the usage of finest anilox roller and for enhanced mileage and productivity.
- Formulated using ingredients with high migration limits only and therefore specifically recommended for food and pet-food packaging applications.
- Based on specific retardant blend including Ethoxy Propanol to allow dilution press-side by using standard solvent; reduced amount of EtOH (< 7%).
- Optimised solvent release and low in odour.
- Improved flow properties for easy product handling and optimised ink transfer
- Enhanced re-solubility ensuring an excellent ink transfer (avoiding ink clogging on printing plates and dot-bridging).
- Very stable and homogenous dot gain curve.