Flint Group Launches New Company Website
Flint Group is excited to announce that its new, updated company website is now live. The introduction of this new platform follows months of Group development to deliver significant improvements in several key areas:-
- Accessibility: The platform has now moved to a responsive system to provide greater reach and flexibility - enabling browsers to view the website on their smartphone or tablet.
- Customer Alignment: Introduction of “One Flint Group Approach”, communicating Flint Group’s offering along designated market segments -- as customers see themselves
- Content Improvement: Better site structure, increased content to support focus areas such as Integrity, Sustainability, and Careers. Video content now better illustrates the Flint Group culture and attractiveness as an employer in over 40 countries around the world.
- Enhanced Interface: Improved Navigation with “Smart” search functions to help reduce complexity
- Appearance: Exciting new look with a host of new graphics, images, subscription services and videos to keep customers informed on progress.
Russell Taylor, responsible for leading HR and Communications in Flint Group said, “The new website is an important platform for our business and will deliver an improved experience. The goal was to provide visitors with an easier way to learn about Flint Group’s products, services, and solutions in an integrated manner.
With its modern look and feel, and aligned product segmentation it has been specifically designed to be more responsive and adaptable to enable customers to explore the product, value and service advantages Flint Group delivers. We will continue to develop and further improve the new site”
The website will be updated with all of the latest news of product launches, business activity, corporate milestones, events, careers and other important information. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for the direct emails and newsletters on offer.
The website can be found at www.flintgrp.com and we welcome any feedback to email@example.com