Esko shares learnings about impact of pandemic on packaging industry in new free e-book
Esko has launched a new e-book which examines the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis on the packaging industry and provides advice to help businesses negotiate the challenges presented by the pandemic.
With a collection of articles addressing the entire packaging value chain, ‘COVID-19: From impact to action in the packaging industry’ provides useful guidance and support as the packaging industry moves forward together. Featuring insights from customers all over the globe gathered by Esko leaders, it takes a hard look at the impacts of the crisis on the packaging industry and offers lessons to drive agility and profitability.
- COVID-19: From impact to action in the packaging industry
- From pace to agility in packaging NPD: The next frontier for brand success
- From first to fifth gear: Responsive packaging supply
- From control to confidence: Automating print quality management for the new normal
- From surviving to thriving: Flexo platemaking of the future
- From approximate to accurate: The data centric packaging business
- From lean to green: How workflow efficiency creates sustainable packaging business
- From measured to managed: Color consistency in the new normal
To download your free Esko e-book