Discover Mitsubishi Label Papers
Labelexpo Europe 2013 – Mitsubishi HiTec Paper to exhibit label papers for all printing technologies
Labels are today an indispensable carrier of information in trade, industry and service environments. They perform various functions and have to satisfy a wide variety of the highest requirements. At Labelexpo Europe 2013 (Brussels, September 24 – 27), Mitsubishi HiTec Paper offers different high quality coated specialty papers for various label functions and for all traditional and digital printing technologies.
- thermoscript – Thermal papers
- jetscript – Inkjet papers
- supercote – Cast coated label papers
- giroform – Carbonless papers
thermoscript thermal papers meet the high requirements that are placed on label papers. The products are resistant to moisture, fluctuations in temperature and plasticizers. Even HP Indigo certified thermal papers are available.
thermoscript thermal papers at a glance:
- High dynamic sensitivity for use on fast thermal printers
- Good temperature resistance
- Excellent adhesive compatibility
- Very good printability (Offset, Flexo, HP Indigo)
- Best barcode readability
- Good die-cutting performance
First class jetscript coated inkjet papers allow the production of sophisticated, full colour labels. In particular for customized small and one off runs. Top quality coatings result in wide colour gamut prints - and therefore best and brilliant print results.
jetscript coated inkjet papers at a glance:
- Various surface finishes (high-gloss, semi glossy , matt)
- Fast drying
- Wide colour gamut
- Good barcode readability
- Trouble-free label dispensing
- Very good universal printability (optimized for dye and pigment inks)
- Compatible with OEM labelling equipment
Cast coated supercote label papers offer high-gloss, smooth surfaces and first-class printability. Fast ink setting as well as excellent processing and finishing properties make supercote an outstanding label paper.
supercote cast coated label papers at a glance:
- Premium gloss
- Very good finishing properties
- Outstanding wet-gloss retention
- Very good wet strength
- Fast ink setting
- Rough reverse side
- Universal printability with traditional printing methods as well as digital printing (e.g. HP Indigo systems)
- Excellent runability / labelling
giroform carbonless copy papers are the best basis for specialty constructions of carbonless form sets with logistic labels. Functional reliability, top quality optical and haptic properties as well as excellent printability and ink holdout guarantee a professional and
Giroform carbonless papers at a glance:
- High copy intensity
- Excellent laminating properties
- Excellent printability
- Good barcode readability
- Good collation properties
- Excellent neutralization
ISEGA and FSC® certifications, OEM and ink recommendations are of course available.
Visit us at Labelexpo Europe 2013: Booth 6F25 in hall 6.