Design Talk: MCC's interactive roundtable discussion 3 December 2021
Join MCC for an interactive roundtable discussion with designers on 3 December 2021 at at 11:00 - 11:45 am.
A great label starts with great design. In this interactive roundtable discussion, we sit down with designers from some of the world’s leading agencies. They will share thoughts on how they approach design, how they see the future of packaging design, sharing best practices and more.
Join designer experts to get insightful information on the world of Wine & Spirits label design. We are happy to present this panel:
- Rowena Curlewis: CEO & Co-founder Denomination Design (Australia)
- Greg Dillon: Founder & Whisky Director Great Drams Whiskey (UK)
- Chad Michael: Owner Chad Michael Studio (Texas, USA)
- Victor Boldrini: Co-owner Boldrini & Ficcardi (Argentina)
- Leonardo Ficcardi: Co-owner Boldrini & Ficcardi (Argentina)
The discussion will be moderated by Mark Ballard, Sales Manager at MCC (UK).
With your registration, you will receive a copy of our newly released edition of LabelTalk magazine
Prior to the session, we will send you a copy of this Wine & Spirits magazine which will allow you to interactively follow various samples and inspiration.
To register click here.