Constantia Flexibles is happy to participate at Brau Beviale again this year!
Brau Beviale is Europe’s leading beverage trade fair, taking place in Nuremberg this year between the 8th and 10th of November. With International companies from across the supply chain, this event will attract delegates from all sectors of the Drinks Industry.
Constantia Flexibles is happy to participate in this event. You can find us at the Constantia Flexibles booth in Hall 4, booth 525. We will be highlighting our diverse range of labeling products as well as our innovative technologies. Some of our highlighted technologies include:
- Wet glue, pressure sensitive, wrap, shrink and in-mould labels
- Functional and decorative aluminum foils
- Spear RC pressure sensitive labels recognized by the EPBP as compatible with PET bottle recycling
- Alufoil Trophy Award winning thin foil labels
- Thermowash pressure sensitive labels for returnable bottles
Your label is the voice and personality of your product. It tells the consumer who you are, how you’re made, and what’s important to you. Constantia Flexibles is determined to help you find the right voice for your product.
To learn more about our products stop by our booth 525 in Hall 4. We are looking forward to meet you there.