Tarsus/FINAT Webinar ‘Labels in review - an overview of Label Congress 2021’ Part 1
On 29 and 30 September, the Label Congress, organised by Tarsus, is taking place in Chicago. As a courtesy to FINAT members who are unable to travel to the States due to on-going travel restrictions, Tarsus and FINAT will be co-hosting a series of two 1.5 hour luncheon webinars titled ‘Labels in review - an overview of Label Congress 2021’, on Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 October, from 13.00 - 14.30 CET.
Each webinar will highlight one of the respective days of the Label Congress and will be moderated by editors Andy Thomas and James Quirk from Labels & Labeling.
Day 1, Wednesday 13 October 2021, 13.00 – 14.30 CET:
Where is the global market going, and why is there such growth in Digital?
Moderation Andy Thomas, Labels & Labeling
Panelists Guido Iannone (All4Labels) and Dennis Ebeltoft of Springfield Solutions
This webinar will zoom in on the global trends in our market since its classification as an essential industry and the effect it has had on digital printing and converting.
Global market developments
- Developments in global label demand through the Covid years 2020-21
- Global differentials between Europe, US and Asia
- The effect on customer habits, label manufacture and supply chains going forward
- What's driving the present growth
- Digital: the new ‘conventional’; and ‘hybrid’ the new ‘combination printing’?
- Inkjet vs toner and liquid ink
- Digital finishing and embellishments, the next Rubicon to cross
- Inline vs off line or near line
To register click here.