FINAT Technical Seminar 2020
The FINAT Seminar Programme is currently reviewing the programme for the virtual event, but we already advise you to block Tuesday 1, Wednesday 2 and Thursday 3 December from 14.30 - 17.30 CET in your diary.
The three sessions will concentrate on the following topics:
1 December: Business scenarios (seen from a supplier's and end-user's perspective)
- Steven de Cleen, ProudDesign (NL): Building a Beer Brand with Hope
- Alex Knott, Dow (BE): Brand Owner Feedback (perception of labels vs other decoration/identification methods
- HP: Brand Protection: Threats, challenges & opportunities
- Bobst, Durst, Esko, Gallus: Business scenarios in digital printing
2. December: Digital vs analogue printing technology
Digital, flexo or hybrid. What to choose in your situation. Technology overview and comparison. Presentations from and panel discussions with:
- Bobst, Durst, Gallus, Grafotronic, HP, Phoseon and Prati
3. December: Regulatory affairs & sustainability
- Ruth Bauer, BASF Colors & Effects (DE): Risk Assessment of Pigments for Food Contact Applications
- Jonathan Sexton: UVFoodSafe: Compliant Printing for Food with Confidence
- Julien Kapsa, Siegwerk: Food Contact Regulations for Ink
- Krassimira Kazashka, CITPA: EU Green deal and the new circular economy - news from Brussels
- Rob Groen in 't Wout, Avery Dennison: Sustainable PSA Labels - the CleanFlake product
- Calvin Frost,: Energy – The Most Viable Solution for Non-Recyclable By-Product
- Mikko Rissanen: Release Liner Recycling – A Sustainable Solution
- Anzelma Hajro Juricic, Avery Dennison: Celab - An industry initiative to build a Circular Economy for self-adhesive Label materials in Europe
- Corey Reardon, AWA: Sustainable Label Markets
Other presentations originally planned for last March will be turned into webinars.
The Awards Ceremony originally planned on the 1st December will now take place on the 26th November at 16.00 CET.
Stay tuned. We will keep you posted on further developments.
Delegate participation: Registration will open soon.
Participation is free of charge for FINAT members.
Watch the video of the FINAT Technical Seminar 2018 to get a better idea of what to expect.