TURNING TECHNOLOGY INTO VALUE: 5 reasons to attend the FINAT Technical Seminar 2020
Only 1.5 month to go till another edition of the FINAT Technical Seminar. Have YOU already signed up?
I know that some of you in the past have told me that the seminar is too technical for you and that as converters, you rely on your individual suppliers to keep you up to speed on the latest innovations in materials and technology, but here are 5 reasons why you might want to reconsider this point of view, especially after having seen the ‘stellar programme’ for this year’s edition in Barcelona, home of the Technical Seminar:
- Technology is not a goal in itself but a means to an end. This year’s theme, ‘Turning Technology into Value’ clearly demonstrates the programme’s commitment to connect ‘tech savviness’ with ‘customer value’.
- The self-adhesive and narrow-web industry has always excelled in its eagerness to adopt and implement the latest state of the art. So technology is not the exclusive domain of the suppliers. On the contrary! It is up to converters to translate these innovations into value for the customer. And what better opportunity to get a two-day snapshot of the latest state of the art?
- Relying on your individual supplier to provide you with knowledge means that you will miss the bigger picture, with a broad spectrum of expertise represented in the programme. The FINAT Technical Seminar is the Technology Masterclass of the European Self-adhesive and Narrow-web industry, with different parallel classes to choose from!
- Many companies are struggling with the question how to meet the demands of the Circular Economy, provide sustainable solutions to the market but also keep the product and processes safe for the final consumer. Barcelona is where you will finds answers to these questions.
- Barcelona is a convenient, easily accessible and cost-effective venue to reconnect with industry peers after the winter months.
I look forward to seeing you all in Barcelona at the beginning of March!