LMAI Brand Owners’ event!
Label Manufacturers Association of India (LMAI) is organizing its second edition of their popular event;
“Brand owners’ perception of labels in changing scenario”
The first program was held at Hotel Radisson Blu in New Delhi.
This is in view of growing need for printers to have capabilities to produce decorative and innovative labels that catch the consumer’s eye providing brand security and enhance the brand’s image as well.
The program is scheduled to be held at hotel, The Orchid, Mumbai 70/C, Nehru Road, adjacent to Domestic Airport, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai 400099! Maharashtra I India Tel: +91 22 261640001 on 12th of March 2019 from 6.30 PM onwards followed by cocktails and dinner.
Following prominent speakers have very kindly given their consent to share their thoughts with us:
- Keynote Address by Suresh Gupta Former Chairman Huhtamaki-PPL
- Somnath Chatterjee GM Procurement - Pernod Ricard India, Segment: Liquor
- Anil Choubey Head Packaging Dev.-Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. Segment: FMCG
- Ajay Bapat Associate Dir. Packaging Dev. Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Segment: Pharma
- Vishwas Jangam Packaging Dev. Mgr. at Future Consumer Enterprises Ltd. Segment: Retail
- Fazal Farooqui DGM Packaging Dev. Kraft Heinz Company as Panelist Segment: Food
- Special Invitee Ainain Shahidi, Director SIES School of Packaging
- Many other Packaging professionals have agreed to attend as delegates
Seats will be allotted on “first-come-first served” basis ONLY TO PRINTER MEMBERS. Non-member Label Printers are welcome to join LMAI and only then attend the event.