FINAT Technical Seminar 2020: Call for papers
‘Turn technology into value in the label and packaging industry’ will be the theme of next year's learning event, set to take place in Barcelona at the beginning of March.
The one and a half day seminar - in English - will present new features and requirements in printing, converting, and processing that help to add value in the label and packaging industry.
The seminar will offer a.o.:
- Interactive plenary sessions on innovation, brand owner and converter perspectives on a variety of topics;
- Parallel learning streams:
- Digital vs Analogue vs Hybrid Printing
- Regulatory Affairs and Sustainability
- Business Impact of Technology on Value Chain (including IoT)
- Adhesives and Adhesion.
The event is targeted at all levels of the Technical Community (label printers and suppliers). from R&D and Production to Technical Directors & Executives.
If you would like to contribute with a paper, please send your proposal before 18 March 2019 to info@FINAT.com, marking your email ‘FINAT Technical Seminar 2020’ and containing the title of the paper and a short abstract (400-500 words) detailing the content and technical nature of the presentation.